Monday, March 8, 2010

Valentine's Day Kids Cards


At work I plan and execute the cards the kids make, as well as the thank you cards we send out. This is what we made for V-day last month. They all follow the same pattern, just the themes are different. The cards say "You're Toadally the best!" "You make my heart flutter" "No Lion, you're Grrreat!" and "Guess Whooo loves you?" They stamped the animal image on their card, and stamped the sentiment inside, and I helped them assemble it together. Each child made 4 cards that we sent in the mail to their friends and family. I typed the puntiments and printed them on cardstock. I used construction paper for the bases, and Martha Stewart dp.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i very enjoy your own posting type, very charming.
don't quit and keep posting mainly because it simply just truly worth to look through it.
impatient to look into a whole lot more of your current web content, good bye!