Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Theme Challenge

I have been thinking of this for awhile, and I want to offer a weekly challenge for my readers. So, I'll post a theme with a sample or two, and then you can create your project with the theme. Post them on your blog or a web hosting site and place a link to your project in the Mister Linky to the week's theme. I want to see if there is any interest in this first for awhile, then as it grows, I will be looking for a design team. If you know how to design blog badges or blinkies, you are going to be my new best friend. Please email me at thestampteacher@myctmh.com. I hope you have fun playing along, the theme this week is Butterflies. Mr Linky has been closed

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I recently did a butterfly card for a sketch, and thought I'd use it for your challenge also :)
http://1scrappychic.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-sketch-at-prairie-paper-ink.html