Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Take 10!

Ten minutes, that is. Ok, I have to admit, Martha Stewart has some great products. I secretly get her glitters {aka "How'd that get in our cart?} and I really like her punches, both the border edges and shapes. I went into Mike's one day, and they were having a make and take day. I didn't have time to make everything right then and there, so she gave me the supplies to take home. Well, now I don't remember anymore how I was supposed to use this flower, but I thought it would look mighty ca-UTE with the Silouette paper pack. Hee, hee, hee. I sponged blush ink all over the paper, and it tinted the little flowers--perfect match. A little bit of ribbon and a tag, plus the prima and sparkle, and Viola! Done.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Love your card. The pink and black go so well together.

Crystal said...

Love it! I love how you sponged the white on the silhouette paper...what a great idea!

Scrappingamma said...

These are my favorite color combo, pink and black. I love the idea of sponging the flowers. Question! Is it a Martha punch to make the flower petals? I swear, I wasn't ever going to buy anything Martha Stewart...but I shouldn't say never! CaChing!! Look out Michael's...here I come! LOL
Great job! Love your card!

Juli Clark said...

Scrapingamma,
The big pink flower is premade. It is made from vellum, it is folded, and has adhesive on the back. You just take off the backing and open it up and place. I have only seen these at Mike's and the pink ones come in a kit for making favor boxes. There are also white ones that come in packs of 10 without the boxes.

Thanks for all of the comments, ladies!
Juli