Sunday, August 16, 2009

Life Delights In Life

These cards were created from one of the pre-printed layouts designed for the Life Delights Memory Showcase. I will have another card or two to show you in the next couple of days and a picture of the page cut apart before I made them into anything. The kit comes with a 9x9 memory showcase accordian album, accessories, a stickease sheet, and several pre-printed layouts as well as paper and cs to complete it. This unassembled ensemble has been sitting around collecting dust, so I said, what the hay, I'll just make cards out of it. On the left card, I made the little flowers using Martha's punch. It has two different sized 4 petal flowers, and one of these days, I'll make a tutorial to show how I make these. I even impressed myself with the leaves--I will show that also. Anyway, they are attached with foam squares. The flower on the right card was easy enough, I stamped it onto the square, then again onto a scrap, and cut it out. I curled the petals so they pop up, and glued down, and added lots of sparkles. Can you see the itty bitty ones on the top of that square?

Well, vacation is over. I took a week off each month this summer, and now I have to get back into the a routine again, yuck! Too bad, I can't retire yet and just stamp all day, everday... I'll keep posting as much as I can, I had a blast with the daily postings. Juli

No comments: