Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Citrus Color Card Sets




Here are a couple of card sets I made when I was thinking about starting an Etsy Store. I'm not sure if I want to start into that or not yet. I used some long retired B&T paper, and the Alpha Solos letter T set with the phrase, "you're so thoughtful." One set has glittery chipboard flowers, and the other set has glittery chipboard fruits. They are stickers from K & Company. What do you think, should I open up shop?

Well, I went back to work, and wow--it has been great. I must have been super stressed before my week off, because I thought I was going insane, and never wanted to go back. Ahhh (deep sigh), all better now. I started showing the older ones how to crochet a few weeks ago, and when I came back on Monday, I could see such a huge improvement. One of the girls has been working with her grandma learning to single crochet stitch, and today I showed her how to do a double crochet stitch. One of the things I remember about learning, and they are doing it too, is making the stitches so tight. Some of them love to finger crochet, and they made chains 15 and 20 feet long in just over an hour!




1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cute cards :) Crochet seems to be almost a lost art. Glad you're passing along your talents!