Monday, August 10, 2009

Dragonfly Brayer Card

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had some time to just relax after a crazy day at work with the kids Friday. I was so stressed out. Do you ever have one of those days, that you just know you are not in the mood to put up with the things that come your way at work and go anyway, hoping it might not be so bad? I did and all day I wished I had stayed home. That wouldn't have been very nice to my co-workers, since I had Thursday off, and the last of my summer vacation is this week. After two days off I'm feeling better already.
Here's another card we did at the MZ workshop, advanced class. First we made the trumpet flowers, clear embossed, then the three flowers in the background, clear embossed those also, and made the brayer background. The last thing stamped was the dragonfly, and added white gel pen, and black marker for shadows.

No comments: