Saturday, July 25, 2009

Using up some scraps, girlie cards

I'm not usually a girly girl. Actually, I was more of a tomboy type. Let's just say pink is not amongst my favorite colors. I have this old paper pack that is long retired called Between Friends that I wanted to use up a bit. The stamp set goes with these papers so perfectly, Let's Shop (also retired). All four cards were made with scraps, love that!


These two are pretty self explainatory, scraps to cover card base, flowers over a seam.

Watch for another brayer card tomorrow!
Juli

1 comment:

Scrappingamma said...

OMGoodness...I didn't think anyone but me has any of this paper left. LOL Its one of my favorites! That's why I won't use any of it! I just might now that I've seen your cards. I may have to pull them out and use them. Great cards!
TFS