Thursday, July 23, 2009

Has it really been that long?

Sorry everyone, I haven't made time to keep up with the blog. I have some great news, though. I have had the week off and made lots of cards!!! To make up for lost time, I will be posting one or two a day for a long time...

I just went to a beginner and advanced brayer workshop with Michelle Zindorf last Saturday in Stoughton, WI. I really learned a lot, and I already made a CTMH version of one of the cards we did, and another one, all my own idea. I definately plan to make more. Here is the one I was talking about: The card we did at the workshop, and then the one I remade at home.


If you EVER have the opportunity to take these workshops, I highly recommend it--worth every penny!

Juli

2 comments:

Big Red Scraps said...

These are absolutely beautiful cards! I'd love to be able to take one of Michelle's classes.

Cibele Glazer said...

These are gorgeous!