Thursday, March 26, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Gifts


Here is a little something I made for my co-teachers as an appreciation gift. I used CTMH door hanger with pouch (retired). I random stamped with Delight in Everything, and the circle words with Be True. The people were made with my favorite new stamp sets, Family Ties-Adult, and Family Ties-Children and colored in with markers. I put a stick of Crystal Lite, and a candy bar in the pocket, and hung them over a water bottle. The Week of the Young Child is coming up in April, and Teacher Appreciation week, is in May. This would be a perfect gift for any teacher.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I would love to feature this idea on Tip Junkie today. I would use 1 picture and then link it back to your blog. Would that be alright?

Jane said...

This is an awesome gift! I love that it cost more in time than $ and it is consumable so it wouldn't take up space in my home or classroom.

Martha said...

Super cute, visiting from Tip Junkie and Thank you!!

Jen @ Sunshine4Teachers said...

Juli, this is such a great idea! Do you have any of the retired door hangers? Or I wonder if I could find some on ebay? Thanks!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Fabulous idea!!!! Love IT!

Erin said...

These are so adorable!!! What a perfect idea! Thanks!

amber.hope said...

Here is a link for a tutorial on how to make your own door hanger with pouch!

http://andreawalford.com/tutorials/easter-door-hanger-treat-pouch-tutorial