Monday, May 26, 2008

What was I thinking?

Ok, that first post was waaaay too philosophical. That's me in my over thinking mode. So, what's up? Well, the truth is I don't talk about myself. I'm not a social butterfly by any means. This blogging thing is going to be a huge challenge for me. So unless I have something major to announce, I'm going to start posting artwork, and stick with that. Thanks to the ladies that have left me some comments. For any future commenters, I love the feedback, but it's nothing personal; I'm just not good at getting back to people because I never know what to say.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL, your blog is fine... and you dont always have to return comments all the time as we expect you to have a life and be scrappin' :-)

bellameabhn said...

lol! your blog is too cute! and i'm with tracy~you have "to have a life and be scrappin'". post when you can, and don't stress over it! have a lovely week!
abrazos,
bella
ctmh sister

Jenn said...

Your blog is great and I can't wait to see what you create, so bring it on!!!! :D

ScrappyStuff said...

i know just what you mean, that's why i posted "blogging without obligation" ... cool. And, fyi - i still have not found my camera... i was nearly certain i left in the garage, i dont know why - it wasn't where i normally put it in the entry by the front door either, in case i need it. It is NOT in the charging dock. ~ so, i cant even post artwork now =(
... i really need a new patio door, but i cant take decent photo's with my phone, new camera not in the budget... - oh. i try to hush, or i ramble. =) have fun posting artwork - I hope to a. make time to create and b. FIND MY CAMERA??? (oh, i bought mailers to mail my [june] blog prizes *sigh*.)
- so, keep up the good work! thanks for the inspiration - toni