Saturday, May 31, 2008

Boom Di Ada Simply Snap Shots--Cards





I just love the colors of this set: Buttercup, Sweetleaf, Autumn Terracota, Barn Red, and Hollyhock. The cards are made from the CTMH Simply Snap Shots 9 x 9 Album Pages. I just cut them in half, and trimmed them down to 4.25" wide. The square one is then just folded in half. The pocket card was scored at 5.5" and folded up. I made a seperate tag that slides in/out. These cards feature the new Ric Rac Ribbon Rounds and the Autumn Sunflower Just Blooms. HB2U stands for Happy Birthday To You (abbreviated text messaging/chat room lingo.)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful!!! I love the colors too, and I love how you stamped the background with the Spot on Backgrounds stamp...just love it!!! :D

Stacy said...

These are great cards!

Lori said...

Love this card, thanks for sharing.