Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Changes, or Milestones?


This is a time of year that I accept change, so why not become a blogger? It is the time of year when I hit my anniversary for CTMH, my anniversary for work at Kids Care, and my birthday. This year, I celebrated 6 years with CTMH--milestone, next month I will be at Kids Care for 10 years--milestone, this week I will turn 35--milestone, and with those things, I have noticed small changes in my life showing my personal growth and maturity. So, I am making blogging a goal of mine to come here atleast once a week to add some news about myself or photos of my artwork. Please leave comments when you see something you like!


Juli

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Welcome to the blogging world and congrats on all your milestones!!! :D Can't wait to see what you post next!!! :D

Jenn

Nicole said...

First, congrats on all those amazing milestones - CTMH for 6 years (that's big!), your job for 10 (again, wow!) and Happy Birthday (belated) - I will be 35 in August.

Anyway, great start to your blog. I already like it, I hope you post again soon.